Skip to content
Pitas Filled with Ham and Pesto Scrambled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 tbsp fresh basil pesto paste
- 20g butter
- 300g shaved ham
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 2 wheat pitta bread cut in half
- Lightly beat the eggs with the cream and pesto. Heat the butter in a non-stick saucepan, when melted and bubbling add the egg mixture.
- Cooking while stirring for 2 minutes or until just set.
- Heat the ham in the same pan until becoming slightly crispy on the edges.
- Carefully open the pita pockets, place in a lettuce leaf, then the ham and spoon in the scrambled egg.
- Serve immediately.